Monday, January 07, 2013

Best of 2012 On the Way!

Alright, so over the last few days I've been trying to compile my best of 2012 list. I made up a bunch of categories that I kinda like, such as Most Useless Character, Best Beard, and Biggest Badass, stuff like that.  I'm still working on it, mostly trying to figure out who gets the Biggest "Holy Shit" Moment award. That's a tough one. Lots of holy shit moments this year.
Most of the awards are already given out, but I still have to write a little bit on each of them. I don't plan on putting them out there all at once, I'm going to do a... four(?) part installment so it's not too much at once.
So yeah, the top 15 has been sorted out for the most part, just have to see a couple more movies on my list, perhaps make an adjustment or so, and we'll be good to go.

--Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment