Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Announcement and a Couple of Posters

No reviews today, just some stuff.

First of all, in honor of the release of Django Unchained, I'll be doing a Tarantino review... fest... thing, in which I go through his films chronologically, starting with Reservoir Dogs. While there are still a couple of weeks until I'll start, I'm going to begin writing reviews now instead of later just to get them done. However, I won't start posting until a few days before Django, and we'll have a handful of reviews, including:
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Four Rooms*
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill
Death Proof
Inglorious Basterds
Django Unchained

So we'll get started on those in a little while.

In the meantime, check out the teaser poster for Star Trek Into Darkness, just released this morning. According to some reports, that's the film's villain portrayed by Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch:


In addition, a new poster for Man of Steel was released earlier today. I think it's pretty great. 


So yeah, I think these are pretty cool. More reviews coming soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment